Do you hear Yenny or Laurel? - be one piece

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Do you hear Yenny or Laurel?

  1. BananaBrush: same
  2. Kimba: This
  3. XxOmqItzLainey_LilyxX Astin: I HEAR BOTH!
  4. Kallax Regal: Sylvie ye thats right
  5. MichaelJackson Moonwalker4ever: I heard yaurel😂
  6. Scarlett Palacios: I'm hearing yammy but then I'm hearing Laura but then I'm hearing any but then I'm here in Laurel
  7. Beastplayz9927: Yaurul
  8. Cody Davis: I hear both
  9. Alex16: I hear 2 different voices :/
  10. The Fox: I hear yeallal
  11. challange TV: Laurel
  12. XxSnipeGoddxX C-ops: I hear blaurel
  13. Bolton 44: Yanmy
  14. kylie bohach: laurel
  15. Joshua Warren: Me too
  16. Vedang Sharma: Yenny
  17. Sleepcow: I heard both wtf xdd
  18. Voltrox: I can hear both btw
  19. swan 98: First I heard YANNY and my family LAUREL and I was like "wtff how?!" and now, 2 days later I hear "LAUREL" .... This is really weird. (but now I only hear YANNY again 😂 what)
  20. Vibe Rezz: I hear both
  21. Eternal Productions: I hear ear ache idk how
  22. roxenize: I hear can hear both too.. after i convince my brain it have 2 layer sound.. bahahahahhaha
  23. Kimba: Jereld
  24. Charlotte Van Kerkhove: Me too, but at the first time I heart Laurel.
  25. Josephine De Smet: I hear yenny but if I listen closely I hear a robotic low voice say laural... It sounds more like a random bass though
  26. Eternal Productions: I hear yanny and laurel
  27. PotentRole: I can’t hear laurel
  28. John Constantine: I can force myself to hear either one.
  29. Broken: Warriorsatheart good for u
  30. PotentRole: I can hear both now too!!! It’s like the same sound at the same time so if you try for a while to hear the other it eventually works
  31. King: you might be an x-men
  32. Luis Ordaz: Laurel duh
  33. Kristina Etter: the first time, Yenny. the 2nd laurel.
  34. Bookieson: The Captin hi confusion I'm dad
  35. Bimpulse: Me too. Yenny is more high pitched and laurel is a very low pitch
  36. Jack Carter: yanny
  37. Ugunskrancis LV: I hear jelly
  38. Jeroen van Mieghem: First
  39. Wilson the owl: Yeway
  40. Millie Woosey: Yanny
  41. Subhan - FORTNITE BRツ: Its Yanny Not Yenny I Hear Both Btw Too
  42. Kimba: This or
  43. Mystic -: yenny boi
  44. Miami dolphins fan: Yenny
  45. Kenzie & Emily: John Constantine how tf
  46. its.michael.: Put the video speed on 0.5 and you can hear laurel
  47. RobiBobby: laurel
  48. Kimba: I hear Jerry
  49. Anthony maldonado: It sounds like gary
  50. Sylvie: Laurel Edit: with low volume i hear both
  51. Gröwtöpiäpäräs: lorol
  52. Tomine Svendsen: Yenny
  53. TheMoon: Sometimes i hear both Sometimes i hear one Sometimes i hear jerry...
  54. Marks Skates: The Captin I can hear only yannt
  55. Mónika Nagyné Péterfi: Laurel
  56. Pusheen Loves roblox: Yenny but sometimes i here laurel
  57. Kimba: 👌
  58. Bart Simpson: larurel
  59. Lilponn :3: Looks like yenny mixed with laurel?
  60. YEEmø: Laurel
  61. Burcu DoÄŸan: Olum ben ikisini de duyuyorum ayni anda
  62. Mery_28Diry: First i heated yenny and now i hear laurel
  63. The Captin: At first I heard Yanny but now I hear laurel I'm confusion
  64. Klaudia Beraković: Laurel
  65. Mbomb85: Laurel
  66. DIY craft: Yenny
  67. Amy Witherel: Omg its yanny no yenny
  68. Warriorsatheart: What if you hear both at the same time
  69. Dr Spectre77: The first time I heard this I heard Yenny at first and then Laurel. Now I only hear Laurel.
  70. laurel coppock, yanny vs laurel wikipedia, jenny dell, jenny mollen, yanny vs laurel reddit, yanny vs laurel meaning, yanny laurel audio, jenny slate, yanny vs laurel meme, yanny or laurel challenge, yanny or lauren, yanny or laurel original, yanny vs laurel hearing test, laurel lance, laurel mississippi, jenny mccarthy son, laurel and hardy, laurel park, laurelhurst theater, yanny laurel, yanny laurel sound, jenny lewis, laurel county jailtracker, yanny or laurel explained, yanny vs laurel percentage, yanny vs laurel 1 hour, jenny holzer, jenny yoo, jenny boyd, laurel school district, jenny han, jenny\u0027s beauty supply, jenny mccarthy, yanny vs laurel loop, jenny from the block, yanny definition, laurel and hardy movie, laurel hardware, yanni music, laurel foundry modern farmhouse, yanny vs laurel flipbook, laurelhurst market, yanny vs laurel stats, jenny nicholson, laurel canyon, yanny vs laurel original clip, laurel road, jenny taft, jenny lind, yanny or laurel meme, laurel md, yanny vs laurel poll, laurel ms, laurel ridge, laurel yanny, yanny laurel tool, jenny mccarthy wahlberg, laurel or yanny, jenny jones, yanny vs laurel debate, yanny laurel loop, yanny express, yanny vs laurel slowed down, yanny vs laurel sound clip, nyannyancosplay, jenny craig, jenny mccarthy\u0027s husband, yanny vs laurel science, yanny vs laurel tool, laurel weather, yanny vs laurel why, yanny vs laurel vote, yanny or laurel loop, jenny bui, yanny vs laurel trump

Do you hear Yenny or Laurel?

97 Likes97 Dislikes
28,258 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 16 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment