Ceeday outro song (2018) - be one piece

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Ceeday outro song (2018)

  1. Ghunaim Al ghunaim: You just stole his outro and put it in this shitty vid💩🤬
  2. Voltrox: true
  3. sharifa winston: Same
  4. Abdiel Sorto: EMIX no stop it
  5. Abdiel Sorto: hidden warrior it has to with naruto
  6. Imran Gomez: ceeday the best
  7. JayBoyShawn ???: Isaiah Todd It does and it sounds good
  8. Mya Layla: Best outro best beat
  9. Mustafa Playz: U have a new sub
  10. Gordon Nicholson: Hey voltrox thanks for making this
  11. Snaze: Beautiful
  12. Mr Scrimmy: this song is lit good vid I subbed and liked the beat is GodLike!
  13. Celine Gamaury: It’s the season three trailer
  14. JohnPlayz BoiXD: Keep up the Best work in history dude u can continue ur victoriest work
  15. Sasuke Uchiha: Axzy Y no he’s my dad I’m his son Benny
  16. Legacy: The song is in the description in all of his videos...
  17. Juanslab: How do you not have 1,000 subscribers
  18. tyler green: SKD_Cascade Gaming so people could know his new outro
  19. Your Next Door Neighbors: fornite playa you can’t take the fact that you were wrong so your only comeback was “I don’t care”
  20. Chris Guardado: 0:36 best part
  21. bonevoid: Same
  22. Tasty Cream pie: It make me want to cry 😭
  23. Adrian Velasco: Then how did you comment on this video jk lol
  24. SavageSniper 47: 420 subs btw
  25. BRYAN AGUERO PEREZ: This is from naruto
  26. Sasuke Uchiha: Does ceeday watch Naruto?
  27. Jason Tuala: Ceeday is my second favorite youtuber but bro this outro song almost make me cry
  28. bearbud_ maneger: 1h
  29. Isabel Agbing: bro yoyur the best chanell
  30. Voltrox: Yesss, I got that in my discription already
  31. Emir Ulusoy: Naruto-Byakuya
  32. Isaiah Todd: XP my man Ceeday would be proud
  33. Mh-Nahill Younas: I miss ceedays old outro💔 r.i.p old outro
  34. Cutie Cutie: 🔥😢
  35. Amari Gaines: Nastolgia
  36. Maricela Correa: Isaiah Todd I’m wearing headphones probably not a good idea🤣
  37. That name Is classifyd: My headphones are now broken lol
  38. Maricela Correa: Mason __223 link
  39. Luctizz: You could've named this destiny music base boosted
  40. DirtyBGAMING: follow me on instagram @braidenphillips_official
  41. Masud Trocter: 47:00 best part
  42. Voltrox: Thanks
  43. Naoufal Dahri: Bro 8 months later. This shit is making me nostalgic asf. I miss the old energetic ceeday.
  44. Professional wrk: Dat beat do
  45. ProwTheGamer: *Ceeday* (6/2/18)
  46. BittyThread: thanks, but my edit was trash (if you read the pinned comment)
  47. Voltrox: That's true
  48. god clan Kemari: Ceeday got that from narouto
  49. Not Jacobb: ceeday fav youtuber
  50. THE Dope XboxOne GAMING: At one part of the slide is the guided missle and the rest of the slide in the background is fortnite season 3 trailer
  51. Voltrox: Burbulator Turbo 0:35
  52. Voltrox: sure mate <3
  53. XXXTENTACION Fan: Makes me feel Confident
  54. Voltrox: Me bro
  55. Voltrox: fornite playa thank you 😁
  56. Weirded: 0:34
  57. Rxg _vivty: Voltrox you don't know ceeday if you don't know this outro
  58. ceeday Roy purdy: This wants to make me cry I want to see ceeday on real life i love CEEDAY
  59. Folcal: Yo! I think you should post Avxry's donation song because it is sick. But yeah, Great video!
  60. Maurice Vanderschueren: ayyy bro thats insane
  61. Analyzing: I miss watching Naruto its sp emotional growing up while watching the anime go to an end Btw Ceeday is lit
  62. Audio Manx: You’ve got mail You earnt a sub
  63. Voltrox: lonesome sniper np broo
  64. Rapraba: If this comment hits 100 likes I'll write lyrics to it
  65. Nicole McLaughlin: this beat is so fire my laptop lit on fire
  66. Voltrox: Me too
  67. Aram Rodriguez: Like the video and comment if u almost cried to this.😢
  68. Not Jacobb: Chris Guardado Aye bro u want to do a sub trade
  69. Boo Hoo: I Love this it’s unbeatable
  70. Square Earth: Everytime I listen to this I feel sad
  71. Oscar Calderon: I love this. Song
  72. Lit Squad Ls: ceeday is favorite one like one support for ceeday
  73. Lol kid you bad Nani: Ceeday died of ligma *RIP* Ceeday
  74. Sasuke Uchiha: Nawaz Ayube if you want to see a dramatic video with this soundtrack go watch some Naruto Shippuden because that is where the soundtrack originates from
  75. teethdesign: FinaFuckinLee😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢🔥🔥
  76. Voltrox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYR6NW9r0k
  77. Voltrox: John Robertson my other vid got striked :(
  78. Voltrox: no, im sorry
  79. Voltrox: Audio Manx haha
  80. Aralyn Schmidt: Also 1:20
  81. Demicheal Byrd: This music is godly
  82. Memes are good: Ceeday is the best
  83. Fortunate_ Apid: just loop it
  84. Vamp vamp: fornite playa somebody else created this remix not voltrox
  85. Voltrox: London Gamez it's in the discription
  86. Nawaz Ayube: I want to see a dramatic video with this as the main song
  87. Albert Styles: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ I found one
  88. sniping vortex: The season 3 outro i love it because i love naruto and ceeday 😂
  89. BittyThread: it was, ok
  90. Isaiah Todd: at full volume, its like a brain massage
  91. Kevin Williams: Ya find it
  92. Faded _killing: Ceeday I love ur vids so much there so funny and I also love ur outro
  93. X20Abdallah06X Gaming: What is it's name?
  94. CCG: everyone talking about ceeday but no one recognizes the ost from naruto? :O
  95. tyler green: Dragon ball super musicality remix
  96. babiboi gaming: Road to 1000 lioed vidoes
  97. Audio Manx: No problem
  98. BittyThread: 380 subs and 108k views, nice bro!
  99. XXXTENTACION Fan: It's called Naruto Shippuden Byakuya KSM Remix
  100. KING GAMER23: this shit is fire. Niceeee
  101. how do i buildz: Two words fucking fire
  102. theycallmejuju9: True
  103. Big Fat Nibba: 0:36 thank me later
  104. ZythicsK: 0:37
  105. XXinfinityModXX: it was shinzu music i know
  106. ceeday Roy purdy: I sub
  107. TalonOkan727: Been subbed to ceday before destiny 2 came out
  108. Talosgak 123: Where is the part of the outro?
  109. ceeday Roy purdy: The good old memories ❤️
  110. tyler green: SKD_Cascade Gaming i was talking about his new one stupid
  111. adrian cakovski: go ceeday!!
  112. NATSU DRAGNEEL NALU: What is this song
  113. Voltrox: Gogeta fan boy indeed hahaha he disappeared
  114. Voltrox: LopexG Do Stuff wow that's weird!
  115. Mystic_Murch 737: Yeah I know but I saw a few comments of people asking what the name was so I thought I'd just make on myself saying the name
  116. - Lorian -: miss the old times😢
  117. Graciela Rodriguez: It is switched rn
  118. Voltrox: adrian cakovski thanks bro💪🏼
  119. Fifteen Wintergreen: Does anyone know what his intro music is btw.. in his ‘c4 ramp trap’ video
  120. Voltrox: its exactly that my friend xD
  121. Neil Nand: Make a 1hour version
  122. SKD_ Cascade: tyler green boi this song from Naruto
  123. so shook: Best at 35
  124. Creative Name: Name?
  125. Chereozz Bowl: I love ceeday he's my favorite he hasn't done a you tube video it's sad😞
  126. Voltrox: I still dont know if i wanna make fortnite or league of legends vids
  127. Voltrox: KING GAMER23 true
  128. Abdiel Sorto: Luis Rodriguez actually it's in the description of his videos btw
  129. Voltrox: Me too
  130. XxRadIceCreamxX: Hey Voltrox i was chatting with you on your other video but it was taken down
  131. Not Jacobb: Chris Guardado Same bro
  132. hidden warrior: Sound like some naruto remix stuff
  133. Voltrox: Ivan Jimenez I think I have to agree with you.. a little bit
  134. William Payne: Darude - Sandstorm
  135. SKD_ Cascade: Raydin you can't be this stupid.
  136. Voltrox: Should I do that?
  137. Snaze: This beat is godlike
  138. Voltrox: Hammer look at the date, this is his old outro
  139. BittyThread: yeah. Fortnite is the bigger trend, but whatever you like playing
  140. Dr Nugs: 1:22
  141. Norma Yukon: When I die my brother will play this song
  142. spideygamer yeah: I love ceeday
  143. Jacob Walker: Ceeday is the funniest youtuber
  144. Snibby_wibby: Yes
  145. Prince Sholar: Ultra instinct goku remix
  146. The Alpha: Voltrox Yes Bro!!
  147. lonesome sniper: Thanks for putting this out there... been waiting for this!!
  148. Axzy Y: Ceeday is papi
  149. DaylensMom Faulkner: call the fire men
  150. N Hendricks: LordGabe lol
  151. Dylan Games: same ceeday is amazing at what he does
  152. XXinfinityModXX: i dont care
  153. Sasuke Uchiha: Naruto has one of the best soundtracks and usually have good remixes for them too. To prove this it is used by ceeday as the outro song. A different Naruto soundtrack was used by Ninja once as his background music for one of his videos.
  154. franky Hernandez: One of my favorite outros
  155. Voltrox: SKD_Cascade Gaming exactly
  156. wafa al mazrooei: Quick where is the 10 hour version
  157. sjallen3: i rap to it
  158. KING Memphis: Earned another sub
  159. Gordon Nicholson: +1 subscriber Voltrox I love YouTubers that are in touch with their fans.
  160. Fate Jinx: this is so relaxing.
  161. Creative Name: Or season 3, not sure
  162. Mystic_Murch 737: The real song name: Naruto Shippuden - Byakuya (KSM Remix)
  163. Foskid Gaming: i looped this like 110 times it's to dope
  164. Andre Thompson: whats the video in the backround?
  165. IEDB Is Back: Loop please :3
  166. OfficialJulian: #CeedaySquad
  167. jwbaker15: The beat is so clean
  168. Ivan Jimenez: Ceeday man. I’m sorry but your vids aren’t hitting me and making me laugh as much as they used to. Ever since you took that long break while u where moving it like you changed
  169. Vedang Sharma: Lets go ceeday
  170. Sandro: This is lit
  171. boss :: +Voltrox no he mean he listen this before he sleep
  172. GloOmy LoCo: Flames
  173. IamDewik: why does this sound like a naruto sound track lol so dope :D lol just realized its naruto xd
  174. Ryder Bowens: I love this song I've listened to it for hours :)
  175. xxx boiii: Trap loneliness remix?
  176. Royale Default: Wanna test out my Bluetooth device
  177. XXXTENTACION Fan: It's called Byakuya KSM Remix
  178. ali k: I can't get over this
  179. DN Yasu: All i heard was earrape
  180. JohnPlayz BoiXD: +Voltrox oh no im so sorry D:
  181. SKD_ Cascade: Voltrox lol
  182. Voltrox: ali k me too, it's not even his outro anymore
  183. GMD Platinum: Go to playback speed, play it one faster. It sounds even more🔥🔥🔥🔥
  184. JoeyJoX: +Luctizz what? No it's not LOL it's from naruto
  185. Elliott Alman: Free V-Bu....I mean free replay buttons 0:34 0:34 0:34 0:34
  186. Voltrox: should i make an one hour version?
  187. Emir Ulusoy: Isnt this byakuya of naruto ost
  188. Voltrox: X20Abdallah06X Gaming the link is in the discription! :)
  189. ŠÛRÇ_ŚPÂWÑ: Ayeeee
  190. GhOsT IvErY: It hazz heart too it
  191. Seresta Gaming: If only he would bring it back 😓
  192. The Alpha: Do a 1 hour version bro
  193. Mr Doggo: *CM’ EAR BOY*
  194. Maricela Correa: Voltrox PLEASE DO!!
  195. LopexG Animate's & draws: Voltrox no for real it makes it more easy to sleep
  196. Lightning: tytytytytytyytytytyty :)
  197. Craigs craig: Just search up ceeday outro lol
  198. Fort Playz: Ceeday is the best
  199. GamerGuides: 0:33 what you came for
  200. fortnite legend 21: Why did he get rid of it 😞😢😢😞
  201. XxRadIceCreamxX: Voltrox For sure!
  202. Luctizz: Its literally the destiny theme
  203. the boiboivine: Im geussing u dont read its in the description
  204. Voltrox: Comment 300
  205. XxRadIceCreamxX: Voltrox Maybe you can have normal videos or just uploading whatever but have a playlist or challenges that people can go through
  206. FaGaMeR YT: I miss that song
  207. Sasuke Uchiha: Naruto Shippuden Byakuya
  208. GoaTChickeN 22: You liked almost every comment, will you like this one🤔
  209. Angel-Garcia Cristoper: me when i get a dub
  210. cs. commando: Miss this one
  211. TheShark GT: Dab
  212. adrian cakovski: i love ceeday and Voltrox !!
  213. Adrian Schofield: Your the best ceeday
  214. H4MR Dark: I’m sorry but that’s not Ceeday’s song. Ceeday’s song is the dragon ball super ultra instinct trap remix. You’re way off
  215. KING Memphis: Fax yo
  216. The Obese Unicorn: love the song DONT READ STOP IM DONE SORRY
  217. Mega_ Sniper012: Amazing
  218. Voltrox: Ok, but my question was: if I make fortnite videos, do you think it's fun if I just make some (maybe challenge) videos with friends?
  219. FE4R 2: The best
  220. FweyboyLJ: It’s from naruto shippuden
  221. Background Breakwater: Lies lies lies
  222. Aralyn Schmidt: 0:36 is my jam
  223. killer gamer: Not the real ceeday
  224. Luis Rodriguez: I've been looking for this for like a week, I've been commenting on Ceedays videos "what is the outro" and you've given it to us... Thank you
  225. Voltrox: Me too
  226. Scorze: Beat lowkey fire
  227. Yazan OT: Same
  228. iiClxp Trihardz: Andre Thompson ceedays outro bro lol
  229. Samurai: guys how does ceeday use this song without getting a copyright strike?
  230. UDC Maximus: Awsome music good job
  231. SKD_ Cascade: tyler green I'm pretty sure everyone could find that out on their own.
  232. footballloyal footballloyal: nameof song? plz tell me
  233. LopexG Animate's & draws: I hear this when I sleep
  234. Voltrox: Soccer king 21 from what? The other video? It got copyright claimed :(
  235. BlackOut -: 666 dislike i will be the 667 to remove this number
  236. Maclaren: outro part starts at 0:36
  237. JLW10 Highlights: With headphones its WAY better sound.
  238. XX Lil Slayer the Young God: Ceeday come back
  239. Thin Hamsters INC: He should’ve just kept this one through all the seasons, it’s so badass👌🏿
  240. Lucid dreaming: xDARKS0ULZx that is right
  241. ceeday 2.0: OMG
  242. ceeday Roy purdy: This should get one mill viewssss
  243. YungDaggerYurr: Damien Lanzi/Smart mind too
  244. Can we hit 100 subcribers?: Voltrox yessss
  245. Adil Shaikh: Ceeday is litty
  246. Josiah Torres: Ceeday is the best YouTuber and he is good at fortnite
  247. Creative Name: Fortnite's video trailer: guided missile
  248. Ben Davis: My favorite outro.
  249. Ela Bosak: It’s from naruto
  250. That name Is classifyd: 0:36
  251. Voltrox: +This Here my channel name
  252. Threa Tz PEPELOCO_828: C E E D A Y
  253. Daniel Donovan: This is great
  254. Voltrox: Xxx. Merryman ty bro <3
  255. Voltrox: Jacobgaming 07 hey! Im happy you are here now... Yes it was taken down :(
  256. XXinfinityModXX: Best song EVER you did awesome btw🙂💩
  257. wakman756: 0:34 is when his outro started
  258. DNA GAMING: ceeday is the besr
  259. UnKuT_ wrldz: The bass drop so hard 😩😩😩😩(dont hate on me but coryxkenshin outro doe)
  260. Slaier: You *FOREHEADS*
  261. Dinesh Oggu: F I R E
  262. Drippy Mar: naurato shippuden
  263. tyler green: SKD_Cascade Gaming are you sure?
  264. axe me: best part 1:18
  265. Sasuke Uchiha: LordGabe eyyyyyy ikr
  266. Faded _killing: Can u do vlogs?
  267. Voltrox: Jacobgaming 07 thank you 😊 I hope my PC can run obs xD
  268. Rodney: Naruto ended 😥
  269. Khaled Al amarzooqi: I love ceedday boi ik i spelled ceedday wrong
  270. Not Jacobb: Chris Guardado were me and u sub each other
  271. Voltrox: np bro
  272. This Here: What is voltorx?
  273. Kleenx_ xcrubers: Who else ben watching ceeday in 2017
  274. Sandra Reyes: I feel good when I listen to his intros
  275. BLANK: Throw dat naruto
  276. Krxqs: This song plays in my head after 3:00 am without being scared🙏🏼
  277. Jerry: Same heree
  278. Aralyn Schmidt: You mean0:47
  279. Isabel Agbing: such a good beat
  280. Game chaser: Love it thanks
  281. Josh Evans: ptceedayd
  282. Alex16: This song is so fucking deep.
  283. MobileTech Advice: Why are the people that don’t like the outro song because I really like the music
  284. spideygamer yeah: Yo this is fire
  285. Zain's world: omfg the beat is so good
  286. BillyGoat: Why dis ain’t on spotify?🤔
  287. Voltrox: Zypher Trx should I make that?
  288. Caila Wright: all naruto songs are always a good song when its the remix like if you agree
  289. ceeday Roy purdy: I love ceeday😍
  290. Damien Lanzi/Smart: Ceeday is my favorite YouTuber
  291. The Realmapa: 0:32 is better
  292. Lucky Tuber: The start if Ceedays INTRO is 1:22
  293. V: beat mad flames
  294. Mason __223: ᵂᴴᴬᵀˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴬᴹᴱ ᵀᴴᴼ
  295. Voltrox: the link is in the discription!
  296. Gordon Nicholson: I didn't think I would be able to find this but I was because if you so thanks
  297. CoolBoyGaming: Now my boi Ceeday has changed Alot since Season 5. He has a black logo and banner, has 5mil subs, New gaming setup, 1st merch, and facecam :(
  298. Kilerobogames Tv: Nice music 🎶
  299. Cole the legendary: Like if this should be in fortnite
  300. Voltrox: i dont think so, wait, my league of legends video, the one with full ap katniss or something, do you think my editing was good there?
  301. Random YT: Naruto- shipburdden remix
  302. iiClxp Trihardz: This is fire
  303. xM1rrorD3athx: 0:34
  304. NolzyReviewsSoccer: Man I love ceeday he is the best you you are to for posting this
  305. Quinn O ́Brien: 00:34👌😍
  306. Kleenx_ xcrubers: Play this song at 1.25×
  307. karmaSJD: I love ceeday
  308. Cool dude 58: This dope
  309. Robin 927: I thought the first time this was a naruto remix. edit... OH WAIT IT IS!
  310. babiboi gaming: 0:36 music starts
  311. Dr Nugs: 1:21
  312. Team razer void: Luis Rodriguez all you type is ceeday old outro it is that easy
  313. Voltrox: there it is
  314. OverPowerDog: at 1.5 speed
  315. ツxd londondupree: ᵂᴴᴬᵀˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴬᴹᴱ
  316. XRoyal Raven: January 2019?
  317. fortnite twitter, ceeday vs noahsnoah 1v1, fortnite wallpaper, fortnite season 8, fortnite dances, fortnite season 7, ceeday age, ceeday default music, fortnite item shop, fortnite patch notes, ceeday sub count, ceeday face, fortnite skin generator, fortnite wallpaper, fortnite twitter, outro wings, outro tear lyrics, outro wings lyrics, fortnite 2fa, outro m83, ceeday logo, ceeday fortnite, fortnite tracker, ceeday fortnite, outro nyc, fortnite news, fortnite waterfalls, ceeday sub count, fortnite dances, ceeday instagram, fortnite update, ceeday soundboard, introvert, fortnite 2fa, ceeday social blade, fortnite news, fortnite skins, fortnite toys, ceeday memes, ceeday logo, outro lyrics, ceeday real name, outrospective, ceeday outro, ceeday twitter, ceeday social blade, fortnite waterfalls, ceeday vs tfue, fortnite account merge, fortnite season 7, ceeday merch, ceeday merch, fortnite patch notes, fortnite skins, fortnite creative codes, ceeday instagram, fortnite toys, outro template, ceeday net worth, ceeday thanos, outro definition, outro her, fortnite mobile, fortnite mobile, ceeday vs noahsnoah 1v1, ceeday vs noahsnoah, outro her lyrics, outro nf, fortnite creative codes, ceeday default music, outro maker, outro m83 lyrics, fortnite item shop, ceeday vs tfue, ceeday thanos, fortnite memes, fortnite account merge, outro for youtube, fortnite tracker, outroduction, fortnite map, fortnite memes, ceeday memes, fortnite season 8, outro music, fortnite update, outrospection, outro tear, ceeday twitter, fortnite skin generator, ceeday soundboard, ceeday face, ceeday sound effects, ceeday outro, ceeday real name, fortnite map, ceeday vs noahsnoah, ceeday sound effects, ceeday age, ceeday net worth

Ceeday outro song (2018)

1,996 Likes1,996 Dislikes
149,807 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 21 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment